Friday, October 4, 2013

Plain White Shabby Mirror to Silver Antiqued Fabby Mirror

Before: Plain white mirror

After: Silver antiqued floral mirror

Bottom section 

Hi Ya'll!!! Here's my version of Shabby to Fabby!!
This is just a plain white hanging closet mirror I got for my daughters bedroom 2 years ago. I decided it need a make over and set my creative mind to work on it....

Materials needed: Mirror
                             Silver metallic spray paint
                               Glue gun and glue sticks
                                 Silk flowers of any type
                                   Tape and old paper to tape off mirror
1. Tape off the mirror section.
2. Glue the flowers including some leaves into any pattern or position you desire. I usually let the project "speak" to me so to say and just place the arrangement where ever I feel it needs to go.
3. Once you get your design finished go to town with the spray paint making sure to keep the can at least 6 inches away from the project or you may end up with streaks! Let the first coat dry and if you feel it is not covered enough go back over the project once more.

That's it! Let the frame dry then remove the taping. 
Hope you all enjoy this fun project as much as I did. Remember to leave me comments to let me know how this project worked out for you!! 
Happy Creating!!! It's FRIDAY YA"LL!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comment!