Sunday, April 7, 2013

Spring Has Finally Sprung !!

It's FINALLY here!! Jump for joy and shake off the winter blues.... Spring is here. With the weather warming up rapidly I plan to start taking to the outdoors. I have already started planting seedlings in doors and watch them tentatively with my daughter. This year we are trying something new. We decided that we would try to grow a small strawberry patch. If all things go well in a few weeks we should be seeing the first signs of strawberry sprouts.

I have decided to try to follow in Ms. Kay's (Duck Dynasty) lead and try my hand at making preserves as well this year. This should be somewhat comical and I will be making sure to include videos and pictures of the what's sure to be disastrous adventures here!! Maybe I should buy her cooking videos???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comment!